HOUSTON, TX - AUGUST 22: Rapper Tekashi69, real name Daniel Hernandez and also known as 6ix9ine, Tekashi 6ix9ine, Tekashi 69, arrives for his arraignment on assault charges in County Criminal Court #1 at the Harris County Courthouse on August 22, 2018 in Houston, Texas. (Photo by Bob Levey/Getty Images)
- Tekashi 6ix9ine tells a judge that he’s “struggling to make ends meet,” since a civil lawsuit was brought against him for a robbery that took place in 2018.
- In December 2021, Tekashi and members of the Nine Trey Gangsta Bloods ambushed Seketha Wonzer and Kevin Dozier in Manhattan.
- Wonzer and Dozier were attacked by five men who demanded their belongings and while Tekashi wasn’t directly involved, he did film the incident from a nearby vehicle.
- Tekashi says it was a case of mistaken identity and they thought Wonzer and Dozier were associates of Rap-A-Lot Records, which turned out not to be the case.
- Do you think Tekashi will beat his civil case?
- Given all the trolling and antics from the past, is Tekashi relevant in today’s hip hop?