- Cooperating with the police seems to have cost Gunna a lot of friends.
- Last December 2022, in a stunning turn of events, the rapper plead guilty to his crimes but maintained his innocence in the said deeds. He, along with 27 other Young Slime Life Records associates, was involved in a sweeping grand jury indictment that had them arrested in May 2022.
- When he walked out of an Atlanta jail a free man after originally being indicted on RICO charges, the rap world took notice and started to label him an alleged snitch.
- Lil Durk, his former collaborator, is the latest to throw some shade on an upcoming song. Also, this week both Lil Baby and Meek Mill appear to have unfollowed Gunna on their Instagram.
- What do you think about Gunna being free? Let us know @hiphopb965