Kodak Black Says Men Don’t Have To Shower Daily, But Women Do!? Do You Agree?
- One has to wonder where Kodak Black gets his logic from, especially when it comes to hygiene. During an interview with Atlanta’s 103.5 The Beat Kodak says that men don’t need to shower daily.
- “Ni__as, we can rock. We ain’t even got to hop in the sprayer every day for real…” Kodak says. “We aint really got to hop in the sprayer for real like that.”
- Kodak has different rules for women, who he says must “hop in that bi_ch every day, soon after we [have sex] all kinds of sh_t and before.” The comment left many fans questioning Kodak’s hygiene regime and his use of the word, “sprayer.”
- “Yeah Kodak Black has officially been in jail too long he said “men don’t have to take a shower every day,” one Twitter user commented. “The general rule of thumb is to shower once per day, ideally at night,” another person posted. “This rule lets you wake up clean and end your day clean. During the day, your body builds up sweat and odor, while also being exposed to air pollutants, allergens, and bacteria. Kodak Black smell bad.”
- Do you agree with Kodak Black?