Kanye West and Gap Have Split
- The partnership between Kanye West and Gap is over.
- The Wall Street Journal got its hands on a letter from Ye’s lawyers ending their relationship because of a lack of store openings and slowed moving products to Gap stores.
- Ye and Gap began their collaboration two years ago and as part of the deal, Ye was supposed to get stores that sold his products, but that wasn’t happening fast enough for Ye.
- This make’s the second partnership that Ye has had beef with. A few weeks ago he aired out his grievances with Adidas, alleging the brand was stealing his designs.
- Do you think these big brands are doing Ye a disservice?