- Da Baby claims he slept with Megan Thee Stallion multiple times on a new song called “Boogeyman.”
- The song is from his latest album, “Baby on Baby 2.” In it, Da Baby raps about having sex with Megan the day before accusations came out regarding Tory Lanez shooting the Houston rapper.
- “Waited to say that sh_t on my next album/Hit it the day before too/But I kept it player, I ain’t say nothing ’bout it/Had her pretty boy, boyfriend tweeting me, ready to die ’bout the b___h like a coward/I told you ni__as don’t play, now you gone have to handle me/I poked the muthaf___in bear, I’m a animal,” raps Da Baby.
- Elsewhere in the song, Da Baby talks about the back and forth he had with Megan’s boyfriend, Pardison Fontaine.
- What do you think is the reason for Da Baby to rap about sexing Megan Thee Stallion?