Big Sean Helps Give HBCU Students More Than 100K in Scholarships To Fund Their Business Ideas
- Big Sean has teamed up again with Ally Financial for Ally’s Moguls in the Making
- It is an entrepreneurial pitch competition where 60 students from HBCUs develop a solution to a socioeconomic challenges in underserved areas.
- For the 4th year Big Sean was involved.
- In a statement he said, I’m grateful that we’re bringing it back and continuing to give HBCU students the opportunity to see how their business ideas can come to life.
- Have you ever created an idea but didn’t have the funds or the connections to see it to fruition? What was your idea?