A$AP Rocky Apologizes After Rolling Loud Set Cut Short “I Am So Hurt Right Now!”
- GloRilla and French Montana appeared during A$AP Rocky’s 30-minute Rolling Loud New York set.
- Rocky performed on Saturday night (September 24) when his set was cut short for unknown reasons; he later took to social media to apologize to fans.
- “I am so hurt right now! Last night was supposed to be a turning point in my live shows from the old to new!” A$AP Rocky wrote on social media. “I will take full responsibility for the circumstances of what led to last night’s show being everything it was and everything it wasn’t.”
- Rocky continued, saying he had prepared for months for the show and was disappointed he couldn’t bring it to the fans as he had hoped. With the news that Rihanna will be doing the Super Bowl halftime show, he may get another shot to show up for fans.
- What has been the most disappointing live show you’ve ever seen?