Up Close with John Legend Official Contest Rules
One winner and a guest will have the opportunity to sit on stage during the John Legend All of Me Tour at the Horseshoe Casino Southern Indiana on Thursday, April 10, 2014. Winners and guest must wear all black during the performance and must remain in the seating provided on the stage throughout the performance. No food or drink will be allowed in stage.
All participants must be at least 21 years of age. All participants will be required to sign a behavior/liability agreement prior to going on stage.
To participate in the contest, listeners must do the following:
1.Must be at least 21 years of age.
2.Winner and guest will be required to sign a behavior/liability agreement prior to going on stage
3.Winners and guest must wear all black during the performance and must remain in the seating provided on the stage throughout the performance
4.Complete all required forms or documentation as necessary depending on contest.
5.All decisions made by the WGZB-FM station management regarding any aspect of on-site contests are final.
1.Employees of Main Line Broadcasting, and its subsidiaries, general sponsors, promotional partners, WGZB-FM, or any other radio station owned by Main Line Broadcasting, and members of their immediate households are ineligible to participate or win.
2.Participants are eligible to win a WGZB-FM contest only once every thirty (30) days.
1.Passes and credentials will be available at Will Call at the Horseshoe Casino at least 2-hours prior to showtime.
2.Proper identification and proof of age (i.e. driver’s license, passport or other photo I.D. with birth date) must be presented before prizes will be released to winners.
3.Cash prizes, in the form of a check, will be available for pick up no earlier than twenty-one (21) business days from the date the contest winner is awarded their prize on the air.
4.Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within thirty (30) days from the date the prize is awarded to the winner will be forfeited.
5.Contest prizes are not transferable. Non-cash prizes may not be substituted or redeemed for cash. All decisions made by the WGZB-FM station management regarding any aspect of on-site contests are final.
- Payment of all federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners may be required to sign an IRS form or the equivalent.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or inners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, and must sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize. By entering this contest, each winner agrees to comply with these Official Rules and with the decisions of the contest sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the contest.
- WGZB-FM and Main Line Broadcasting, its subsidiaries, its general partner(s), its affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the Louisville, KY area will not assume any responsibility for any changes in the execution of the contest, including: cancellation of the contest as a result of the occurrence of events not within the control of WGZB-FM or Main Line Broadcasting, such as Acts of God, Strikes, and Terrorist Acts. In the event such an act should occur, WGZB-FM and Main Line Broadcasting will make reasonable attempts to offer the winner comparable prize(s) currently being offered by the station, in lieu of the prize originally awarded.
- All contest winners will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize valued at $600.00 or greater. Pursuant to the liability release, the winners will agree to hold Main Line Broadcasting, subsidiaries, its license, general partner and the partners, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each harmless against any and all claims or liability related directly or indirectly from the prize or contest.
- So long as no contestant is adversely affected in any material way, WGZB-FM and Main Line Broadcasting reserve the right to make changes in the rules of any contest. Any changes made will become effective once announced.
- No purchase is necessary. The contest is void where prohibited. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Odds of winning a given on-site contest depend on the number of eligible entries.
- Entry forms and all submissions made in connection therewith become property of WGZB-FM and Main Line Broadcasting and will not be returned to entrant.
- Failure of a contestant to comply with these contest rules may result in a contestant disqualification.
- Copies of these contest rules are available during regular business hours from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, at the corporate office of Main Line Broadcasting located at 520 S. Fourth St., Louisville, KY 40202.